Verona Foundation for Educational Excellence (VFEE) supplements the basic educational process in the Verona Schools and enhances it by providing grants and funding for special projects. The foundation evaluates submitted grant applications and selects what grants will be funded by using some of the following criteria:
- The innovativeness of the project.
- The number of students it will impact.
- Whether the requested funds are outside the scope of the normal budgeting process.
- How awarding of the grant will enhance the educational experience of Verona’s students.
- Whether the grant falls within one of the five core grant programs
If you would like a list of the grants provided, please contact - info@VFEE.org
If you are interested in applying for a grant and need information, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mini Grant Application: Available anytime during the school year.
Limit of three (3) per year for applicant(s).
(Up to $1,500)
Grant Application: Due the 1st Monday of February or October.
Super Grant: Application: Due the 1st Monday in May.